Sunday, May 16

Coupons


When I woke up this sunday morning, the first thing I did was to go check my Sunday paper.

I LOVE coupons. It's FREE money (okay, so the subscription for the paper wasn't free... it's $10 for the month... but that's not bad at all!) I'm excited to get out my little notebook and clip, sort and file all my new coupons. I'm a nerd, I know. But this nerd has saved hundreds in the past month or so on groceries. So there! ;)

Oh, and great coupon story... The other day I was at Kroger going through the self check-out stand. When I finished, I noticed a HUGE line of Catalina coupons hanging from one of the printers (Catalina coupons are the ones that print out with the receipt when you buy your groceries.) So I grabbed them, thinking it's more free money. When I got home, I saw that there was a coupon in the stash for $5 off your next visit to Kroger. I was so excited. That's $5... FREE. Off anything I need or want. Since then, I've grabbed two more strips of Catalina coupons at Kroger at the self check-out. No more $5 off anything, but some great coupons! Just a word of advice, Don't just leave those coupons there. They have some GREAT ones that print out. And if you can't use them, pass them on to someone who can!

No comments: